There are many ways you can help young people who are aging out of foster care to have a chance at a better life.
Select Gift Amount
Here are just some examples of how your donation can help young people who have aged out of the system:
- $ 25.00 – can provide a pair of shoes
- $ 50.00 – will provide an outfit – clothes, underwear, socks, etc.
- $ 75.00 – can provide comforter, bedding or personal care items for one month
- $ 100.00 – can provide school supplies or cover class fees
- $ 250.00 – can help fund continuing education
- $ 500.00 – can support a youth transitioning to independent living with apartment furniture, kitchen supplies, linens and towels
- $ 1000.00 – can pay for ongoing counseling
- $ Other amount
- One-time or Monthly gift (click here)
- WingsNet Program (click here)
- Annual gift in honor or memory of a friend or relative
- Workplace Giving Donation (contact your company to designate Wings of Hope as the recipient of your workplace giving program)
- Matching Gift (your company will give you the form; fill it out and forward to us)
- Remembrance Gift (make a donation in honor or memory of a friend or relative by indicating on contact form)
- Donate stocks, bonds, mutual funds or other assets
It may be advantageous to make your gift in the form of securities rather than cash. An outright gift of long-term securities is exempt from capital gains taxes and you receive a charitable tax deduction at the fair market value of the securities.