How to Help
Wings of Hope is a 501(c)(3) public charity organization, and 100% of all donations go directly to help at-risk youth.
- Make a single gift (click here)
- Make a recurring annual gift in honor of a birthday, special occasion or as a memorial – Wings of Hope Remembrance cards are available upon request:
- You can help a needy child while honoring a birthday or special occasion or in memory of a friend or relative.
- Contact us to order cards to have on hand when the need arises.
- Choose Wings of Hope as your Workplace Giving recipient (click here)
- Find out if your company offers a Matching Gift Program (click here)
- If you own stocks, bonds, mutual funds or other assets, it may be advantageous to make your gift in the form of securities rather than cash. An outright gift of long-term appreciated securities is exempt from capital gain taxes and you receive a charitable tax-deduction at the fair market value of the securities. (click here)
- Ask your workplace if they will sponsor the WingsNet program.
- Sponsor the WingsNet program as an individual, family or group of friends.
- Consider asking business contacts you have if they would sponsor the WingsNet program.
Visit smile.amazon.com and select “Brian Christopher Lanier Wings of Hope Foundation Inc.” to receive a portion of the price of your Amazon purchases — at no cost to you.Click here to start shopping now
Spread the Word
Like the Wings of Hope Foundation on Facebook, invite your friends to like the page and share posts that resonate with you on your wallVisit our Facebook page now